The subject of this Agreement is the provision by the Site the User’s needs for information about credit products of various credit and financial organizations in Texas.
This User Agreement is a legally binding document and regulates the relationship between the Administration and the User on the use of the Site and the services posted on it.
Using the materials and services of the website, you agree that:
- You have read the terms of this Agreement in full before using the materials and services of the website.
- This Agreement is an offer, and the beginning of your use of the materials and services of the website in any form means that you accept all the terms of this Agreement in full without any exceptions and restrictions on your part (acceptance). Use of materials and services of the website, it is not allowed under other terms. This Agreement, concluded by accepting this offer, does not require a bilateral signature and is valid in electronic form.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or do not have the right to conclude it by force of law, you should immediately stop any use of the materials and services of the website.
- The Agreement (including any of its parts) may be amended by the Administration without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
- The relations of the Parties may be additionally regulated by separate documents and agreements regulating the use of the relevant services and/or the provision of services to the User. The application of such additional documents and agreements does not cancel the validity of this User Agreement.
How to use the website?
The Site is designed to make Users aware of current offers on available payday loans issued online, information analytical materials in the field of lending, reviews and comments from other users about various banking products, and also allows you to compare banking products, use other services that are available (including will be available in the future) on the website.
After getting acquainted with the information about the banking product on the website, the User can submit an online application for the necessary payday offer. At the same time, the Administration does not collect and transfer User data necessary for submitting an application. Direct registration of the application takes place on the website of the Administration partner, to where the User is automatically redirected when clicking on the application form button.
Any User can leave comments on the materials posted on the Site. Comments can be corrected in terms of grammar and punctuation by the Administration, while the User is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the comments left by him. The Administration has the right to moderate comments for publication independently and without notifying users, including:
- do not publish comments whose content does not relate to the topic of the publication;
- do not post comments that do not contain useful information for other users;
- do not publish comments that contain profanity, offensive statements;
- do not post comments containing links to other websites;
- delete a published comment at any time;
- independently determine the period during which comments are considered relevant and for which they are published.
The Administration assumes no obligation to inform the user(s) about the reasons for rejecting the publication and/or deleting previously published comments.
Rights and obligations of the User
The User has the right to:
- get acquainted with the information provided on the website, use the services available on the website;
- leave your comments on the articles posted on the website;
- consume services provided by the Administration and/or partners of the Administration;
- perform other actions related to the use of the Site that are not prohibited by the legislation of the United States.
The User undertakes to:
- do not use obscene and offensive words and expressions in the comments. Criticism should be reasonable and constructive. In the comments, it is necessary to clearly identify those aspects and features that the user considers negative or unsuccessful, and, if possible, indicate ways to correct the situation;
- do not write in transliteration, and messages in any other language should be accompanied by a translation;
- notify the Site Administration of all cases of actions committed against the User that may be regarded as offensive, humiliating, discrediting, etc.;
- comply with the current legislation of the United States, do not violate the rights of third parties, inform the Administration of any violations;
- constantly monitor the changes made to this User Agreement;
- bear other obligations specified in other articles of this Agreement.
The Site administration has exclusive rights to online services in general, and computer programs included in their composition or used jointly with them, databases, reference and information and other text materials, images and other objects of copyright and/or related rights, as well as other parts of software products and/or online services (regardless of whether they are included in their composition or are additional components, and whether it is possible to extract them from their composition and use them independently) separately.
The Site Administration carries out the current management of the Site, determines its structure, appearance, allows or restricts User access to the Site, exercises other rights belonging to it.
In terms of providing the possibility of interaction between Users, including providing Users with the opportunity to independently perform certain actions within the Site, the Site Administration is the person who only organized the technical possibility of such interaction, and the transfer, storage and provision of access via the Internet to the information provided by Users is carried out without changing such materials or influencing them by the Administration.
The Site Administration decides on the order of placement of advertising on the Site, participation in partner programs, etc.