This Privacy Privacy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to the site www.paypaldev.org (hereinafter referred to as the site).
By using this site and/or providing us with personal data, you agree to the processing of your personal data on the terms provided for in this Policy.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this site and do not provide us with your personal data.
We hope that this Policy will help you understand what kind of information we collect and how this information is processed.
This Policy applies to information collected in connection with the services offered by www.paypaldev.org or in other interactions. For specific services, we may publish additional or modified privacy statements, such provisions shall take precedence over this Policy with respect to any discrepancies between them.
Our products and services may contain links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such sites.
We generally collect your personal data when you apply for a payday loan Texas online, use our services, participate in a promotion, or otherwise interact with www.paypaldev.org.
We collect personal data only with your knowledge or consent. The following are examples of the categories that the data collected falls under.
In most cases, you do not need to tell us who you are to visit the site or use our products and services. However, the standard procedure for using our services usually involves the collection of certain technical information.
Information you provide to us
When you use our online loan referral service, participate in a promotion or otherwise interact with this site, we may ask you to provide information such as your first and last name, email address, home address, as well as other similar data that are used to authenticate users and confirm their actions or may be required to provide products and services you have requested or to contact you.
We may also collect other information you provide, such as your agreement to terms, preferences, and other similar information you provide to us.
Purposes of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the purposes described in this Policy. In each case, one or more goals can be used simultaneously:
- to provide services to users, including the display of personalized content;
- to verify, research and analyze support, protect and improve service delivery;
- to protect the rights and property of our site or our users;
- to develop products and services;
- to improve the quality of the products offered and the functioning of the Internet resources of the company;
- to evaluate the operation of sites, its services;
- to personalize your work with the Site and prepare statistics based on such parameters as activity on the site, visit time, address of the site that brought you to our Site;
- to assess the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions;
- to simplify the use of the Site, as well as to adapt its work and our products, taking into account your individual needs and interests;
- to collect technical information, including information about the device you use to visit the company’s website and operating system, in order to link it to your personal information to further ensure the highest level of network experience;
- to maintain contact with you to promptly provide information of interest about our products and services on the agreed terms and the request sent by you earlier
Who we share your personal information with
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below:
- Consent – We may share your personal information if you have given us your consent;
- Third parties – We may transfer your personal data to third-party companies that process personal data on the order of the company for the purposes described in this Policy. Such companies may not use your personal data for other purposes and we require them to act in accordance with this Policy and use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data;
- Mandatory disclosure – Mandatory laws may require the company to disclose your personal data
We take the necessary technical and organizational information security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction, through internal audits of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, as well as the implementation of measures to ensure the physical security of data for preventing unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data.
We provide access to personal data only to those employees, contractors and agents of the company who need this information to operate, develop and improve our site or products. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to penalties, including legal action.
Access to personal data
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal information we hold accurate and up-to-date and to delete outdated and other inaccurate or redundant personal information.
You are responsible for providing us with accurate information, as well as for updating the provided data in case of any changes.
In cases where you want to know what personal data we hold about you, or to complete, correct, anonymize or delete any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data, or you want to stop us processing your personal data for the purposes of sending promotional materials, direct marketing or conduct market research, or have other compelling legitimate grounds, you may, in due course and in accordance with applicable law, exercise such right by contacting us using one of the methods suggested on the Contact Us page.
In some cases (particularly if you want to delete or stop processing your personal data), this may also mean that we will no longer be able to provide services to you.
To fulfill your requests, we may need to establish your identity and request additional information. In addition, applicable law may impose restrictions and other conditions regarding your rights mentioned above.
We may change this Policy from time to time.
In the event that any changes are made to this Policy, we will post a notice of such changes on this page. We recommend that you review this Policy from time to time for information about any changes.