Payday Loans Temple TX
Temple is a city in Bell County, Texas, United States. Temple was founded as a railroad town in 1881 by the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railroad. It is the second largest of Bell County’s three principal cities after Killeen. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 74.9 square miles, of which, 70.1 square miles are land and 4.8 square miles are covered by water. The current population of the city is 82,987 based on our projections of the latest US Census estimates. The average household income in Temple is $72,953 with a poverty rate of 16.11%.
Need a fast loan in Temple, Texas?
Often Temple residents have financial problems that require an immediate solution.
But you cannot borrow funds from friends or family and your next paycheck arrives in a few days or weeks, then the easiest solution would be to get a payday loan online. We work 24/7 for you to match you with the right online lender.
Why take a payday loan online?
- No need to waste time visiting a bank branch;
- You can use repay the loan online, which also saves time;
- Instant funding;
- Bad credit history is ok;
- High approval rates;
- You can apply from the comfort of your home, office, on the beach, etc.
- Security – all data about the client are confidential;
- Transparent terms – all money transactions are completely transparent, there are o hidden fees;
- You can apply for a loan at any time: we operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- There are many ways to repay a loan: you can transfer money using a bank account, an electronic wallet, terminals, or by contacting a bank cash desk.
With us, you can solve many pressing problems easily and quickly.
How to apply for a payday loan in Temple, TX
An online loan can be taken by any Temple resident who has reached the age of majority. An application form is filled out on the site. You need to provide the following data:
- your name, home address;
- government-issued ID, SSN;
- the desired loan amount and term;
- your phone number and email address;
- information about employment and income;
- bank account number.
It is recommended to provide reliable data, as the security service checks their compliance, which affects the decision to issue loans.
Lenders from our network make a decision immediately, and the money is transferred to the borrower’s bank account instantly.
The only thing that is required from the borrower is to make payments on time. If force majeure happens and the money cannot be repaid on time, then you must contact the lender and discuss the possible way out of the situation. Often, you are eligible for a loan extension option. Or you can repay your loan earlier – and save on interest.