Payday Loans McAllen TX
McAllen is a city located at the southern tip of Texas in an area known as the Rio Grande Valley. Founded in 1905, it was named for John McAllen, a Scottish settler whose ranch was the town site. McAllen is also a processing centre for citrus fruits, vegetables, and cotton, and it is one of the most important ports of entry for trade with Mexico. The current population of the city is 144,744 based on our projections of the latest US Census estimates. The average income of a McAllen resident is $21,410 a year.
Until recently, it was simply impossible to get a loan in McAllen, TX without hard credit checks and collateral.
Today, microfinance organizations for individuals and legal entities offer profitable short-term loans without proof of income and guarantors, and with no paperwork.
We cooperate with lenders that issue loans in amounts ranging from $100 and $1,000. Lending terms usually do not exceed 30 days. To get such a loan, you only need a computer or any gadget connected to the Internet.
How to get a payday in McAllen, TX
To apply for a small-dollar loan online, you do not need to provide income proof certificates. You just need to:
- go to paypaldev.org;
- fill out an application form;
- get connected to the right lender;
- e-sign an agreement;
- get funds transferred to your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.
The advantages of payday loans
- Quick loan processing and funding. Usually, it takes no more than 15 minutes;
- You do not need to go anywhere, stand in a queue, take to the manager of a financial institution, waste time and money on the road;
- Loans can be used for any purpose;
- Variety of loan offers from licensed lenders;
- You can repay your loan early without imposing penalties;
- An adult McAllen resident is likely to get accepted for a loan;
- You do not need to provide guarantors and collateral;
- You can repay a loan using any convenient way: bank account, ATMs, electronic wallets, in cash;
- If you have difficulty repaying your loan, you can extend your loan.
Lenders from our network issue loans to all age categories: from students to pensioners, as well as to people with a bad credit history and people who take a loan for the first time. Payday loans are issued to clients with low income and short work experience.
What are payday loans usually used for?
Payday loans in McAllen, Texas are typically used for the following purposes:
- utility bills;
- car fines;
- car repairs;
- debt consolidation;
- college costs;
- wedding or anniversary;
- medical bills;
- a large purchase.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in McAllen, TX?
The process of applying for a short-term loan is fully automated and takes no more than 10-15 minutes.
Each lender in McAllen has its own policies but they are usually as follows:
- be of legal age;
- legally reside in McAllen;
- have a stable income (incl. wages, pension, scholarship, disability benefits, etc);
- have a bank account, phone number, and email address.
If you need a $100-$1,000 loan for up to 30 days, you can use our referral service even if you have current debts or poor credit score.
What personal information do you need to take out a loan?
To take out a payday loan, you must be ready to provide the following information in the application form:
- name and birth date;
- home address;
- government-issued ID;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- the desired loan amount and term;
- employment and income information;
- bank account number, etc.
Make sure you will be able to repay your loan on time – this will improve your credit history and help avoid penalties and additional interest.